News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Mobile Margins

Started by JGarth, August 27, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JGarth

I am running SMF 2.0.14 with Ad Management Mod. I am using this with the default Curve Theme. The layout and ads look great on desktop or laptop. On the mobile version the ads and the categories stick slightly off the right side of the layout. Is there a fix for this? I have tried other themes but do not like how they look. At the suggestion of someone I tried the new Beta version, but it does not support the AD Management Mod.

Just wondering if there is a way to add padding to the right so it lines up well on mobile. Any thoughts or help?

Irisado

Please avoid posting multiple topics on the same issue.  The other two topics have been removed.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

JGarth

Ok...sorry I was not trying to cause issues. I had posted in the other areas like the "Help Wanted Section" in case some of those people did not always look in this section.

Just trying to find help to solve my issue.

Dzonny

Hello there,

It might be handy to ask for help here, in the mods support topic though:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.0

JGarth

Thank you for the link. But I don't think the problem is with with the ad mod. Because if you look at the image I supplied, the category sections go past the border as well.

Also, I originally had this set up using the Core Theme and that fit beautiful in both desktop and mobile...but the Ad Manager Mod could not place and ad between categories. So, they suggested I use Curve Theme.

So it seems to be with the container for the page within the Curve Theme. Unless I am missing something.

Dzonny

Those themes works nicely without that mod, so it's a mod in combo with this theme which is causing the issue, so I'd say it's the best to seek for support in mods support topic still.

Advertisement: