SMF Development > Feature Requests

Gender Equality

(1/5) > >>

Beowulf1976:
One of my members asked if there could be an "other" setting in the gender selection.

I created the attached gif for an "other" selection.

In the interests of gender equality, instead of the "more genders" mod being updated/implemented for 2.0 - perhaps there should be an "other" option NOW, as standard?

Anyone? :)

Illori:
SMF 2.0 is not having any features added to it, it is feature locked.

Antes:
In SMF 2.1, development team moved gender section into different area so in next version you can add extra genders if you wish.

Beowulf1976:

--- Quote from: Illori on August 29, 2017, 07:25:06 AM ---SMF 2.0 is not having any features added to it, it is feature locked.
--- End quote ---

I thought I had edited all my bits about 2.0 out (I read the section about not requesting features for previous versions than 2.1 AFTER my op) I have asked for a mod request for this to be implemented as I imagine with all the mods and work I have done with 2.0.* it will be a LONG time before I even contemplate 2.1.*

Beowulf1976:

--- Quote from: Antes on August 29, 2017, 07:27:19 AM ---In SMF 2.1, development team moved gender section into different area so in next version you can add extra genders if you wish.

--- End quote ---

That will be AWESOME!

I am so going to have a "unicorn" gender option :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version