Odd SQL error when I click on my profile

Started by dbovine, September 07, 2017, 11:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbovine

I recently upgraded to the 2.0 platform and for the most part things are working well. However when I click on my profile or any users profile I get the following:

"Unknown column 'mem.pm_receive_from' in 'field list'
File: /home/content/26/6886526/html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1039

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.13, while your database is at version 2.0 a. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php."

I searched for a while, tried the repair settings php suggestion, but that was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Shambles

Please list any modifications applied to your forum and identify which theme you are using, plus your current version of SMF and the version from which you upgraded.

dbovine

Quote from: Shambles on September 08, 2017, 03:06:07 AM
Please list any modifications applied to your forum and identify which theme you are using, plus your current version of SMF and the version from which you upgraded.

Im running SMF 2.0.13, I have run all the upgrades from the 2.0 base upgrade install

using the default theme

here is a list of my mods

dbovine

I just updated the PHP on my site and upgraded to 2.0.14. Still getting the error but it says you have SMF 2.0.14 now instead of 2.0.13.

dbovine

any thoughts?

is re running upgrade.php my best bet?

dbovine

I copied the latest upgrade.php and the SQL files, ran it and everything is working now

@rjen

That is exactly what was in the link that I referred to....
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Advertisement: