News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[FREE] User Verification/Verified Check

Started by MythicalMonkey, September 09, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MythicalMonkey

Short Brief
Hello so i would like to see a mod with a verification tick implemented into the forums such as ones on various of social medias

Version

Description
So this verification tick is comonly known in social media sites such as Twitter,Instagram and facebook. These ticks all look generally the same with a checkmark. and all have generally the same layout of placement i think with the forums it should be located in post and on the profile. Maybe in whos online section but it would be a smaller tick

Permissions
I think everyone  should be able to see the verified tick. But only a select few membergroups should be able to set the verification i think the option to check what groups can set and see would be an great add on to the permission of it. Of course administrator would be generally the key term.

Feature Set

There should be feature to turn on/off user request
Image importing if possible. (Be able to add your own check)
Be able to have multiple different types of verification. (Ex. Youtube Verified,Forum Verified) (Would display if curser is hovered over check.
See all verified, (Shows all verified users)
Enable disable on who's online list.

Thanks for viewing :)

Biology Forums

Interesting idea. Curious though, why not use a specialized membergroup instead. You can even name it: Verified Members.

hugbear

You could also use a custom profile field for showing ,,verified" status.

Advertisement: