Issue with "Subject / Started by "

Started by Rice2k, September 09, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rice2k

On my site when you click on the category and then go to the next page where all the threads are im having a issue.
It only shows half of the Subject / Started by on the screen. Does anyone know how to modify this or fix this issue. Im not very advance with stuff like this but I would really appreciate the help or tell me where to do to modify the code at.
I also took a screenshot and attached it to this post so everyone would understand where on the forums im having the issue.

Sir Osis of Liver

It's not a bug, just a formatting problem in your theme.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Rice2k

Where or how would i edit that to correct it?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

Rice2k

I notice its only a issue with internet explorer but not with Google Chrome. I'm using the theme DeepBlue.

Sir Osis of Liver

Link to your forum?  Won't be on my computer til tomorrow night, will have a look if no one's helped you by then.  Have you been doing naughty things to the code?

- R. Waters

Rice2k

I have not touched the code other than upload the theme, lol. :(
hxxp:www.graalkingdoms.net/forums [nonactive]

Steve

Quote from: Rice2k on September 09, 2017, 11:20:32 PM
I notice its only a issue with internet explorer but not with Google Chrome.

Works correctly in Firefox as well.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Sir Osis of Liver

Odd problem.  It appears to be something in MessageIndex.template.php, not index.css.  If you replace the css with Curve css, you can still see the problem.  If you replace the template with Curve template, it's fixed.  Could be an open tag, browsers sometimes handle them differently.  Can't find it, and my eyes are giving out, so packing it in for tonight. 

Here's a fudge you can try.  Does not affect FF, just IE -

index.css

div.title_bar{
padding-left:9px;
// height:31px;
overflow:hidden;
margin-bottom:1px;
}

I believe there's supposed to be a titlebar bg there, which is missing.  You can try taking this up with the theme author if he's around.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: