News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[2.1] Lunarfall

Started by Antes, November 21, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkjay

Screenshots included within the main post would be nice.
I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

Antes

This theme is not for real usage, it has bugs / unfinished parts. Its also for SMF 2.1 so you should download this only if you want to test the theme for later usage.

Mario_Black

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadCSSFile() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sources\Load.php(2201) : eval()'d code on line 45"

Solution?

Antes

Quote from: Mario_Black on July 25, 2017, 02:23:07 AM
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadCSSFile() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sources\Load.php(2201) : eval()'d code on line 45"

Solution?

Are you sure you are using SMF 2.1 beta4 ?

Mario_Black

Quote from: Antes on July 25, 2017, 07:00:23 AM
Quote from: Mario_Black on July 25, 2017, 02:23:07 AM

Solution?

Are you sure you are using SMF 2.1 beta4 ?

I am using the latest version of SMF

Kindred

"latest" is never an useful term...  specifically what version are you using?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antes

Quote from: Kindred on July 27, 2017, 06:11:41 AM
"latest" is never an useful term...  specifically what version are you using?

Well considering the issue user having. User is on 2.0.x (possibly .14) loadCSSFile func. introduced in SMF 2.1.

Antes

I can't edit first post unfortunately. I decided to go for 0.5.1 instead 0.6.

https://github.com/Antes/Lunarfall/releases/tag/v0.5.1

Antes

A catch-up release for anyone likes to test stuff; this is an untested version of Lunarfall, expect more fixes soon (even maybe today).

https://github.com/Antes/Lunarfall/releases/tag/v0.5.2

Antes

Recent changes to make sure everything is synced with main repo (still can be behind), and upgraded Font-Awesome (Icons) to v5 (5.0.6). I think from this moment I'll polish the theme and make sure its use-ready (as ready as the software).

Antes

This project has been stopped till further notice.

Sorry :/

Antes

YOLO, synced with latest changes because why not ? Use github version not releases. Preparing 0.6 slowly with my SP fork. What I said for SP fork (you can read here: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=560983.0) applies to Lunarfall as well.

Antes

Fancy some tooltips ? Me too :)

edit: my apologies I forgot to upload styled version.

landyvlad

If this theme were available with a few different colour palettes (eg a light version as well as this darker one) that'd be even betterer. :)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Antes

Quote from: landyvlad on July 02, 2018, 11:38:23 PM
If this theme were available with a few different colour palettes (eg a light version as well as this darker one) that'd be even betterer. :)

At this point I'm only focusing on one color style, after that maybe... or someone can fork the Lunarfall and make Lightbringer. I have to say ... as a WoW player I'm tempted to expand Lunarfall into WoW Classes with sub sections like;
* Lava Burst (Red based Shaman variation)
* Holy Light (Light based Paladin/Holy Priest) etc...

but to this happen first we need to see SMF 2.1 Final & Lunarfall 1.0

Antes

Advertisement: