News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Elastic EMail for SMF

Started by dougiefresh, September 14, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwev

Quote from: dougiefresh on February 18, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
Used to support upgrades in early part of my smf-development career...  Not anymore!  Such a pain in the butt!   Removal is required.

No problem, removed the older version and installed the new one without a problem, all seems fine!  :D

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.6 - Februray 20th, 2018
o Added Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee.

@Rock Lee:  Thanks for the translation!!  It's been included in this update!

Vincenz0

Hey man.

Thanks for this awesome mod.

I have a problem though, but not with the mod i think but with elastic email.. and i can't figure out how to fix it.

I tried it out and all works, fully verified my domain and i send myself a PM and the mail came. buut.. on the bottom of the mail elastic mail simply printed my full personal name, and address that i used to sign up for elastic mail.. and after it a unsubscribe link to elastic mail..

How the hell can i turn it off that it prints my personal information there?
Google is no help here.

Cheers,

dougiefresh

Good question, I've found some API information that I can maybe use to do so in the mod.  Let me do some testing of the API and see what I can accomplish....

Dwev

@ Vincenz0: I had exactly the same problem, but found out that you can change it in your account on the EE website in just about anything.

I changed it into our business address instead of my personal address (wasn't really looking forward to having all of the members of the forum showing up on my doorstep...  ;)).

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.7 - October 12th, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

Advertisement: