News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

"Most Online Ever" Data

Started by Ian Mc, September 20, 2017, 04:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Mc

Could anyone please tell me where the "Most Online Ever" data is stored in the database?

Have had a relatively straight forward transfer over to a domain and have got everything sorted with no issues. The only thing I can't seem to locate is the "Most Online Ever" stats, or at least I can't determine how the stat is created. I've got all the data in from smf_log_activity and it all tallies up great, however I've done all the standard cache and refresh actions but the figure at the bottom of the forum index still remains at the total for the new domain. Hope that makes sense !!

Thanks in advance.

Shambles

It's in smf_settings (mostOnline)

Illori

how did you try to transfer things over to the new domain? sounds like you did not do something right.

Ian Mc

Ian Mc

Quote from: Illori on September 20, 2017, 05:10:03 AM
how did you try to transfer things over to the new domain? sounds like you did not do something right.
Just missed a piece of code from the database so all sorted thank you.

Illori

if you did a backup of the complete database and moved it to the new site this could never happen.

Kindred

To that point... if you were missing one bit from the database, chances are you are missing more
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ian Mc

Kindred / Illori I should of explained in the first post that I was only exporting certain sections of the database and not the whole thing as the new database was a fresh start. I got everything I needed and imported it all with no issues, I just couldn't find the relevant table regarding "most on line".

Thanks to all for your assistance.

Arantor

Doing this is *never* recommended unless you legitimately know every single relation in all the data. It's almost always better to import everything and then trim down the bits you want to get rid of.

Advertisement: