News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ads Disabled for single board, how to resolve?

Started by engrz, September 27, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

engrz

Google Adsense disabled my ads as im embedding and uploading videos on my forum at https://www.engrz.org/bollywood-mp3-songs/

Now the issue is, how can i solve this issue for this board as i dont want to delete these mp3 or videos, is there any way to disable ad for this board in smf for myself?

Illori

engrz

Quote from: Illori on September 27, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
maybe https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3161 can help you. otherwise you are looking at custom coding.

i think i have to remove this category if i need continue of adsense

Looking

engrz

Quote from: Looking on September 27, 2017, 07:25:55 AM
Just set it to not show in that board.

How to disable ads for a particular board? how to set to not show in this board?

Looking

If you are using Ad management I believe you can select which boards it shows if not by selection just put in a PHP statement.

engrz

Quote from: Looking on September 27, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
If you are using Ad management I believe you can select which boards it shows if not by selection just put in a PHP statement.

Yes I'm using ad management mod,  and I have selected board 1,2 with display and on every page after category and bottom of the page.

And comes on every page.

engrz

Any solution please? im unable to resolve this issue.

Looking

Engrz, then you are doing something wrong in the setup as you should be able to control all ads you put. I'll send you a PM.

engrz

That is what I want to know which option I need to select in ad management so that I can ignore Bollywood MP3 board.

Illori

then you need to post in the ad management support topic.

engrz

Quote from: Illori on September 28, 2017, 06:21:55 AM
then you need to post in the ad management support topic.

I have done this... Thank you all

Advertisement: