News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

vbulletin 4.2.. to SMF 2.0 convert problems

Started by twitch1, September 30, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twitch1

I don't understand what I am doing wrong

SMF 2.0 and vbulletin 4.2.5

Converting members...
Notice: Undefined property: mysqli_result::$EOF in /home3/mysite/public_html/smf/convert.php on line 2732

Notice: Undefined property: mysqli_result::$Fields in /home3/mysite/public_html/smf/convert.php on line 2736

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/mysite/public_html/smf/convert.php on line 2737

Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::MoveNext() in /home3/mysite/public_html/smf/convert.php on line 2742

GL700Wing

I had the same issue and discovered that the converter doesn't work with SMF 2.0.14 - see https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=404729.msg3927270#msg3927270

I created an SMF 2.0.13 forum, ran the converter and then upgraded to SMF 2.0.14.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

vbgamer45

Hmm will take a look and see what the issue the difference between 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 was mysqli which is needed for PHP7 or higher.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: