News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hmmm...has PHP changed a lot or what?

Started by Wal-Mart Security, November 16, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wal-Mart Security

I haven't been on this site in AGES.  I got out of the game for a long time, lost my domains and my web hosting and everything.  Now I'm getting back in to it, and I'm going back to what I figured out how to do a long time ago.  However, when I look at my old guide that I now have to try to follow, it doesn't seem to work! :(  I just get error 404(even worse, I used to know how to do custom error 404 pages) :( :(

I realize it's been several years, but I thought I'd post here to see if anybody has a good post or blog or something that I could use to get caught up on any changes there may have been that are interrupting my re-learning.  Turns out, coding is NOT like riding a bike.  I find I'm having to pedal backwards to go forwards; and for someone like me, that is extraordinarily frustrating.  I'm trying to help my beautiful neighbor with her self-employment ;)
Achilleus Technologies
Ace Gaming Syndicate
PART TIME SMF CHARTER MEMBER 4LIFE

SMF slays phpbb, puts it in an IPB coffin, and buries them both with the ashes of vBulletin.

Arantor

Nothing in SMF has changed about this. Though your link is a 404 because the URL bbcode has quotes in it that it shouldn't.

Shambles

Advertisement: