News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

google adsense

Started by slonik, October 18, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slonik

Hi, everyone

I need your help, guys. I would like to insert a google adsense for my forum. I have this script to insert:

<script async src="hxxp:pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js [nonactive]"></script>
<script>
  (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
    google_ad_client: "ca-pub-4609328764353024",
    enable_page_level_ads: true
  });
</script>

Can you explain where I have to insert this script, please? I guess in Display.template.php
Am I right? Please give a detailed guide how to do it

Thanks

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

slonik

Thanks. I know about this mode. I try to install it but I am getting some error before installation. Therefore I don't want to make my forum down. It is better to add google adsence scripts into  Display.template.php or smth like.

Kindred

Absolutely not... it is better to use a mod than to insert code directly.

If you get an error on installation tests then it just means that yoy have to make a few manual edits... See the FAQ
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

slonik

Hi

You are right!!! But it is a long story about our forum. About 5 years ago this forum was moved by the owner admin with some errors as he had no good experience with it and at the same time he didn't want to pay money for someone who could move it well. Now this forum is a full of errors. Now I am a chief admin forum but I haven't good skills to fix it. So trying install ad manager mod it gives me some errors. I am afraid to install this mode. That's why I prefer to modify index.template php I just don't know where to place a google script properly.

Illori

if you are having many errors it may be best to start over with fresh files and go from there.

Advertisement: