News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Guest post approval

Started by inkvfd, October 22, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkvfd

In 2.0.14 can a guest post stay hidden till it is approved?

We have one board that we let guest post to, but the post shows up before I can approve it.

Illori

using permissions it is possible given that you have post approval enabled.

inkvfd

Could not find Auto Approve in the Permissions under Topic. Is there another to look.

Illori

there is no auto approval, it is all done manually. you set permissions that the posts or topics created need to be approved and do so manually.

inkvfd

I must be getting old. I hope I am asking this the right way. We have tours out on our land and visitors can go to our SMF website to post what they have seen. I am using custom fields for them to add their info. It all works great except Guest post show before approval. I need to approve them first before the world can see them.     

Illori

are you using a mod? if so post in the mods support topic for further assistance.

Kindred

I don't know that the custom forms mod will submit the post within the approval queue...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

As the OP has now posted in the mod's thread, I'm closing out this one.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: