News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Picture Resize Problem

Started by Ed2, October 15, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br360

If the mod's code is missing from that file, I'm wondering if it actually had been uninstalled. Is the above error the only error you saw when uninstalling? If so, you can go ahead and go through with the uninstall- as the reason you would be getting that error is because the package manager can't find that bit of code to remove (as it already has been removed) Make sure to back up your forum first though before you do uninstall the mod

Try finishing the uninstall of the mod, and then go back to install it again. Before you do reinstall, check to see if you have any new errors in the install process and then post here before you do go through with it.

Ed2

OK...will need to have my daughter do the back up..when she has the time. Will keep you posted.

Ed2

br360

We are good to go!  Backed up the forum and deleted the mod after several SMF warnings not to without a problem. Then downloaded and installed a clean copy of the image resizer...it is working as it should.  Just need to adjust the display size probably tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

Ed2

Looks like the MOD isn't working and there isn't any support for it.  This problem didn't start until we upgraded to Godaddy C-Panel.   Smaller files convert...but with larger files (ie 4MB) the server times out?

FYI: The Subs-post.php file now has the resize code ..so it did load.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Yeah, so, your issue is pretty much related to your host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: