non-active?

Started by aegersz, October 15, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

I see links in posts here changed to hxxp followed by nonactive

I was wondering why you do that ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

So that spammers who post do not get link juice
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

but couldn't they easily just make a couple of simple changes and then do so ?

or are you talking about an automated system/bot that logs in and searches for link ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

Ummmm... no
  All links from any user with under a certain number of posts are converted
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

aegersz

nice !

you might as well build some mods and use the Package Manager that you wrote, just to ensure that it is to your liking and that it works well !!

Advertisement: