Converting XMB 1.9 - SMF 2.0.13 - The database value you're trying to insert...

Started by indru, November 08, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indru

Hello,

I`m trying to convert XMB 1.9 to SMF 2.0.13 and after converting topics I got this error: Converting posts (this may take some time)...The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_member

TE

I think there's an post in your old database which is not assigned to a specific member..
in xmb_to_smf.sql find the row with:
$row['body'] = preg_replace('~\[align=(center|right|left)\](.+?)\[/align\]~i', '[$1]$2[/$1]', stripslashes($row['body']));
add after:
$ignore = true;
Then restart the converter.

indru

Unfortunately there was no help, I got the same error.

Converting topics...
Successful.
Converting posts (this may take some time)...The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_member

TE

please try the attached version, I've added a
WHERE uf.uid > 0;
therefore the converter should only convert posts with a valid uid.

indru

With posts now is okay, but next error:

Converting polls... Successful.
Converting poll options...
Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in xxx/smf/convert.php on line 1288

and in the end:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in xxx/smf/convert.php on line 2612

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in xxx/smf/convert.php on line 2624

Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in xxx/smf/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 649
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

I have on question more, I have in XMB forum 24 forums + subforums but on smf I see only 6 forums?

Advertisement: