News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Locking a Board with a Pass?

Started by sky23, November 06, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sky23

Searched all over, found nothing to lock a whole Board with a Password for example, let's say download section Board.
Changing the permission for all users, kind of somewhat, don't give it what is needed. Any idea?

Like this here:  https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2873
But in my Theme not working...

Shambles

QuoteBut in my Theme not working...

What does "not working" mean? Does it install? Does the mod look like it would do what you want, if it were "working"?

sky23

Hi, i use Black Ops Theme, tried to install, but messed up my whole database, have had to restore all with my backup

aegersz

I use that mod and it works. If you think you have a theme related issue then go back to Curve and try it there.

You need to be very specific about what problem you are having and provide details, error messages and any other diagnostic information.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Illori

if you are having an issue with a mod, you need to post in the mods support topic.

Advertisement: