News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Template Parse Error!

Started by ninjagenius, November 10, 2017, 12:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjagenius

Hello. I am new to this style of forums, and while trying to modify the code on our forums, I crashed it. I can not access the forums now, due to getting this error: Template Parse Error!
Please help!

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

PM me, If you have access to the cpanel hosting account, I can fix ya up in a jiffy...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

ninjagenius

That's gonna be my web host, guess I'll have to wait for him to wake up. Thanks for the reply! I'm gonna leave forum work to my other two admin.

Illori

if the message tells you which file you can attach it to your next reply and we can review it for you.
please keep https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=190255.0 in mind.

Kindred

And remember, next time.... always, always, always take a backup before you start editing files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: