News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Font Resized After Moving to a Cloud

Started by Luxwort, November 14, 2017, 03:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxwort

Hello.
Yesterday I moved to a new web host (personal cloud) and support assisted me while I was transfering data from old to a new host.
Of course after full migration there was an issue with themes (wrong directory) which I've fixed manually and all directory paths are now correct.
But the problem is with the font size.
I actually don't have any idea on how this happened.

On this picture you can see how big are topics themes and childboars

While under topics and stuff, footer, online users are normal sized like they were before, same with navigation everything is the same except boards, topics, childboars basically content.

Illori

maybe if you provided a link to your forum we can look at it and tell you what is going on.

Luxwort

Shambles

Are you concerned at how large the font is?

In your file Themes/my01/css/index.css at line 37 you have:

font: 12px/140% Tahoma, sans-serif;

Try adjusting the 140% to suit

Luxwort

That is not helping, the font is bigger even in the default theme.
And as i've said it's only bigger on topics, boards and stuff in main content, navigation, footer, users profile everything there is fine.

Shambles

I can only see the theme you present to guests, but adjusting the code I listed did in fact bring down the text size, so I've no idea what more you actually want.

Luxwort

That fixed font problem, thanks :)
Also, I just noticed, when adding members to groups the suggestions dropdown is not showing but in console you can clearly see that ajax is returning users.
What could be causing that ?

Advertisement: