News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

qrLogin

Started by alex_qrlogin, November 17, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_qrlogin

Ссылка на мод

Integration with free phone app qrLogin.

Site: qrlogin.info
Demo forum: qrlogin.info/smf
Video «how it works»: youtube

qrLogin is an authentication system based on the reading of the qrcode by the mobile phone and the transfer of authentication data via the http/https protocol to the application or to a web resource.
The mobile application qrLogin by reading of a specially generated qr-code allows:
To authenticate on a web resource or in an application;
To subtract and save account data;
To subtract the credentials of the new account, generate a password or key and send these data to the server to complete the registration of this account.
qrLogin is the unique thing you need to enter the web page.
To log in to the web resource, run qrLogin and scan the qr-code in the form of authentication on the web page or in the application.

Dear friends!!!
Huge request, if you installed a modification on your forum, specify the address of the site.
And if not, I will be very grateful if you write what can be improved in it!

alex_qrlogin

version 0.9.9
- changes for compatible with old version of PHP(tested from 4.4) & SMF(tested 2.0.6)

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: alex_qrlogin on November 26, 2017, 01:47:19 AM
version 0.9.9
- changes for compatible with old version of PHP(tested from 4.4) & SMF(tested 2.0.6)

It seems a very good mod and I'll leave it for tests ;D while I leave the translation to normal Latin Spanish and utf-8.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

alex_qrlogin

Quote from: Rock Lee on November 26, 2017, 09:31:05 AM
It seems a very good mod and I'll leave it for tests ;D while I leave the translation to normal Latin Spanish and utf-8.
Thanks) Include in the next version

alex_qrlogin

version 0.9.10
- changes for compatible with SMF 2.1

alex_qrlogin

Dear friends!!!
Huge request, if you installed a modification on your forum, specify the address of the site.
And if not, I will be very grateful if you write what can be improved in it!

alex_qrlogin

version 1.0.1
- added "no wait answer" mode for phone (you must use "short poll" for ajax and phone)
- remove sleep from hack attempt answer

Marina3

ERROR: Undefined index: username.
In/Themes/default/qrlogin.template.php (213):
var qrl_text = "QRLOGIN\nNU:V1\n', qrlogin_board_url(), '\n/?action=qrlogin\n', $context['user']['username'], '\n" + cur_pass + "\n1";

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Marina3 on December 11, 2022, 07:18:47 AMERROR: Undefined index: username.
In/Themes/default/qrlogin.template.php (213):
var qrl_text = "QRLOGIN\nNU:V1\n', qrlogin_board_url(), '\n/?action=qrlogin\n', $context['user']['username'], '\n" + cur_pass + "\n1";

In which version of SMF are you installing it?

Regards!

Marina3

Marina3

Error on php 7.4 and php8.1. Error in this: $context['user']['username'].
Undefined index: username.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Marina3 on February 05, 2023, 01:49:59 AMError on php 7.4 and php8.1. Error in this: $context['user']['username'].
Undefined index: username.

mmm... I think it's because of the code that should be updated a bit and since it was for beta 3 I changed a lot to the final version, I'm going to do some tests and I'll tell you.

Regards!

Marina3

Error : Array to string conversion.
/Themes/default/qrlogin.template.php (213).
What to do?

Steve

Again, what version of SMF are you trying to install this on?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Marina3

Quote from: Steve on February 06, 2023, 02:16:42 PMAgain, what version of SMF are you trying to install this on?
php 8.1.

Steve

Quote from: -Rock Lee- on December 12, 2022, 08:51:22 PMIn which version of SMF are you installing it?
Quote from: Marina3 on January 06, 2023, 10:04:22 AMOn smf 2.1.3.
Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier but this mod isn't compatible with 2.1.3 according to it's mod page.
DO NOT pm me for support!

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Steve on February 07, 2023, 04:21:42 PMSorry, I didn't see your post earlier but this mod isn't compatible with 2.1.3 according to it's mod page.

Testing it just by removing "['username']" from the line that marks everything works as it should, comparing it from beta 3 to gold it changed a bit because of what else. So far it hasn't failed me and everything seems to work even with php8.1.13.

Regards!

Marina3

Error: Array to string conversion.
How do I correct this error on SMF 2.1.4 and php 8.2?

Advertisement: