SMF 2.0.15?

Started by forumite, November 19, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumite

I've received several notices of SMF 2.0.15 being available, but the links all result in an error message: "This topic doesn't exist on this board"  ???

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=557176.new#new

Kindred

It is being processed... but is not finished with the release process
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

forumite

Thanks for the prompt response Kindred. So the notices were premature  ???

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

LiroyvH

Yes it was a bug in one of the mods here, sorry about that!
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

forumite

Thanks, I know how that goes!

forumite

How will I know when it's ready for prime time?

Colin

The announcement will reappear in the announcements board, the downloads page will list SMF 2.0.15 and you will get a notice in your forum's admin panel :).
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

drewactual

said admin panel notice appeared....

pray tell as i look a gift horse in the jawls:  what are the alterations vs. 2.0.14?  login and login2 for certain (and strangely, what i just repaired tonight with certainty- a form needing alteration in login.template in the default theme that has escaped my attention until now) would be one... what are others?

many thanks, y'all!!!!

Dzonny

drewactual

thank you, @dzonny!!!!

Advertisement: