News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How get numbers of users,groups,vistors ...etc

Started by sahr, November 20, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sahr

How get numbers of users,groups,vistors ...etc  in code progrmming

Arantor

To display where and how?

Note that displaying such stats tends to be inclined to discourage people unless the stats are already pretty high.

sahr

thaanks for your replay,i have custom theme and need to display users,groups,vistors in front page as Board Stats in simpleportal mode

Arantor

Why can't you just get SimplePortal to do it? I'm sure it has a block for this already, but it's been a while since I used SP.

sahr

Illori

where do you want it to show? within SMF if so where exactly? if outside SMF where?

Arantor

So you're using SimplePortal but you need to not do it with SimplePortal...?

sahr

surly in SMF,but i change fornt page in index.template to suit my design now i need to put number of users,visitors,posts as large tittles in my page to notify my visitor with information about my site.

Sir Osis of Liver

The code that displays those stats is in BoardIndex.template.php, look for "info center".  You should be able to adapt it for your purpose.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Arantor

Display is there but the logic is in BoardIndex.php and other files depending on what you're trying to do...

sahr

Which php code get total visitors like ', $context['common_stats']['total_members'], '

wildmisty06

Is this an ok idea? Maybe I'll do this if the site is already stable with a lot of visitors. Well, that will depend on your goal.

Advertisement: