Slideshow

Started by petewadey, November 20, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petewadey

Hi,
I've just been looking through one of my picture gallery's one picture at a time when I though how nice it would be to click a slideshow button, and sit back and enjoy, like some other sites offer. Would this be possible to write into Gallery Pro? Or is there already a mod to add this feature?
Pete

Pipke

"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

petewadey

Quote from: Pipke on November 20, 2017, 11:55:28 AM
maybe is this SMF Content Slider v.1.1 something for you.

Not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks for your reply.
Pete

-Rock Lee-

I do not know if it is what you are looking for but I had created a slider of images, which moves automatically laterally, it would be a matter of editing it ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

petewadey

What I would like is the same as Windows Photo Viewer. Where it opens up a full screen slideshow of images in an album in Gallery Pro. Probably too big an ask, but would be great.
Pete

Illori

since you want it for a specific mod, you are best to reach out to the mod author and see if they can help you further.

lurkalot

Quote from: petewadey on November 20, 2017, 12:30:11 PM
What I would like is the same as Windows Photo Viewer. Where it opens up a full screen slideshow of images in an album in Gallery Pro. Probably too big an ask, but would be great.
Pete

Pete. If you click to view one of the images, does that not present you with a slideshow button on the top left?

petewadey

Quote from: lurkalot on November 20, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
Pete

Pete. If you click to view one of the images, does that not present you with a slideshow button on the top left?

Doh! I feel really stupid now. And it works great. Thanks.
Pete :-[

lurkalot

Quote from: petewadey on November 20, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on November 20, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
Pete

Doh! I feel really stupid now. And it works great. Thanks.
Pete :-[

No problem, glad it worked out for you..  ;)

petewadey

Advertisement: