Can't access my forum anymore?

Started by sidearmnation, November 20, 2017, 12:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidearmnation

Hi there, I'm unable to access my forum anymore. When I type in my username, keeps saying "you need to fill in a username" in red, when I just did type in a username. Tried to reset password but received nothing in my email. I am the admin for my forum, is there a way you guys can help get back to my forum please?

Geoff
sidearmnation.com

br360

How long has this been happening for? What did you do recently to the forum; did you install any new mods recently?

On a side note- you are now 11 versions behind, and once you get your site working, you really need to update to the latest version (currently 2.0.15)

sidearmnation

Couple weeks, it's been doing this..no haven't installed anything to it. I will get my friend to install the newest version. Will I hopefully be able to access it after it's updated or will I have the same problem?

sidearmnation

My hosting is thru go daddy and on there updated to 2.0.6..how would I be able to upgrade to 15 thru go daddy?

Geoff

sidearmnation

Thx. I will get my friend to try that..my other issue is that I type in my username and says in red "you need to fill in a username"
When I just did type in one..can't access my forum anymore.
Please can someone help me with this? so frustrating!
Geoff

shawnb61

That sounds like your browser is giving you grief...

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? 

Have you tried a different browser/computer?
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Sir Osis of Liver

Link to your forum?  Test account we can try?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

This topic has been inactive for a while. Is this still an issue, or have you been able to fix things? :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: