Selecting "Forum or Board Default" theme as Admin seems to be not working

Started by JohnA, January 03, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No problem :)

The admin / end user functionality built in SMF is really familiar to me, as I've been using SMF since 2005 continuously and bug hunting like this is something I'm way better at than actually trying to understand the code side of it all. :)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

JohnA

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: