News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Mobile login, session check fails 2.0.15

Started by Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, December 21, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

First of all, howdy all! Been a while.

Then, the recent login changes adding a session check to the login form have broken the mobile login forms.

Noticed on two forums I run, using 2.0.15
Confirmed on this board 2.0.15

If memory serves, login should be possible through wap, wap2 and imode views.
Currently wap is unusable ( will make another topic on that ) and wap2 + imode login forms end up in a session error.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Arantor

Yeah, mobile got forgotten about like SSI did in 2.0.14 :(

I did write a mod that should fix all the cases regardless of themes or mods (so it should fix portals without having to do anything either) but it's not live yet.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Arantor on December 21, 2017, 04:15:08 AM
I did write a mod that should fix all the cases regardless of themes or mods (so it should fix portals without having to do anything either) but it's not live yet.
Cool. :) Nice to see you still around by the way.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Arantor

It's also good to see that you're alive and kicking :)

Advertisement: