News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Responsive Theme including colour change options

Started by pepa, November 25, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepa

Hard to find this, I have been playing with a few including Redsy.  What I'm looking for is:

A responsive theme that also works across various mobile platforms.

That includes the ability to change the colour scheme so it's congruent with a web site (not SMF) that sits on top of the forum.

Or at least in which the css is easy to edit to change the colours.  I unfortunately found editing the css colour scheme in Redsy is a complex nightmare.  (Not bagging Redsy in general, it's a great scheme).

Do we have a theme here that fits the above requirements?

-Rock Lee-

I have tried it mostly in local but it seems to have a very good base is the theme called TEMiZ

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Kindred

Find a color changing theme, look how they do it... then you can do the same thing on almost any theme.

That's what I did with fx-sabers.com/forum - I used the studio003 theme from bloc as a baseline and then added the alternate css definitions and a form for users to pick.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: