News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Need some ideas for an education area of my forum

Started by SaltedWeb, December 07, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltedWeb

Need some ideas for an education area of my forum, tried the Quiz mod and it doesn't work for me.
So looking to see how others might suggest having a area for learning but...... allows some way to test.
My forum will include a testing on some safety issues so having something that would work for education and
testing would be helpful nothing to over the top though. I have seen some addon software but they are way over the top
and are more along the lines of courses so wondered what others have done.... Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

landyvlad

I see that mod hasn't been updated since 2012, and the mod author was last active in early 2014.

The additional author, emanuele is still an active member though.

Why not post in the mod support thread and see if there's any solution available?

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=293949.0
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

landyvlad

Apologies re the above - just realised you have already done so.   :)
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: