News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Member award mod

Started by bharat, December 01, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

As I understood this mod doesn't work anymore but I have it on my forum. There used to be a frame around all awards but I removed it. Can someone tell me how to add it again? Would really appreacite if someone can help.

Polanderia

Hello  If you use SMF 2.0.15 and u have working this mod can you share ?
Thanks

bharat

Yes, I use SMF 2.0.15 but how can I share this mod?

Arantor

Which mod? You may not legally be allowed to share.

vbgamer45

There is also this one https://github.com/Spuds/SMF-Member-Awards

I have a paid version that works a little differently as well.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Torngate

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 01, 2017, 09:15:10 AM
There is also this one https://github.com/Spuds/SMF-Member-Awards

I have a paid version that works a little differently as well.

I use that one as well and I really love it. It may be old but it still works great.
Site Administrator- Shadow Fleet Star Trek RPG

bharat

I got mamber award mod on this site some time ago. It is a really good one, just wonder why it is not available anymore. Can someone help with my question?

vbgamer45

Quote from: bharat on December 01, 2017, 09:17:33 AM
I got mamber award mod on this site some time ago. It is a really good one, just wonder why it is not available anymore. Can someone help with my question?
The author pulled it from the mod site. But it is still online.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

Where? On the link you shared earlier? But you said you have to pay for it.

vbgamer45

The github one you can download for free just hit the download/export button.
My paid one for badge awards is at https://www.smfhacks.com/badgeawards.php  and basically is a system that automaticly awards badges based on actions

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

Do you know how to add frame on this mod?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

I just checked this mod and it doesn't work, it says that packege is empty and can't be installed.

Torngate

Site Administrator- Shadow Fleet Star Trek RPG

vbgamer45

You have to download it. Unzip it. Then rezip just the files. SMF can't read folder inside folder.  The package-info.xml must be in the main directory of the file

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

I remember that I changed something in CSS about the frame, maybe someone can tell me exactly how to do it.

Kindred

at since we don't know what you did, how you did it or even what you assign is showing right now we really can't help you by telling you "exactly" what to do
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bharat

Someone here told me how to remove the frame but I can't find this message.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You could try backtracking your own post history https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=413148

Perhaps you'll find the thread in question, you don't have that many posts :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

bharat

I used to have a different account then and couldn't access it anymore. That's why decided to ask again if someone can help me.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The search is quite handy actually, just tried for the heck of it - Searched "award mod frame" and came up with this
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114701.msg3122673#msg3122673

Would this be something along the lines of what you were trying to find?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

maglix04

Hello everyone, for some time I installed on my forum the mod  Member Award  with which I am found it very well. Today, after a while 'time that I did not add awards, the moment in the control panel of the mod I try to add one by uploading the image of the prize, I get this error:
Field 'filename' doesn't have a default value
File: /membri/*******/Sources/AwardsSubs.php
Line: 395

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0.13. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

This is the error of the line indicated to me :

// Add in a new award
$smcFunc['db_insert']('replace', '{db_prefix}awards',
array(
'award_name' => 'string',
'description' => 'string',
'time_added' => 'int',
'id_category' => 'int',
'award_type' => 'int',
'award_trigger' => 'int',
'award_location' => 'int',
'award_requestable' => 'int',
'award_assignable' =>'int'
),
array(
$award_name,
$description,
$time_added,
$category,
$award_type,
$trigger,
$award_location,
$award_requestable,
$award_assignable
),
array('id_award')
);

Can you help me please solve the problem?
Sorry for my bad english.

Kindred

you have three choices
-- give the column a default (I'd suggest NULL) in mySQL
-- get your host to upgrade mySQL -- this was a known issue with certain versions of mySQL until they eventually fixed it.
-- if the mySQL is updated, have your host turn OFF "STRICT" mode for mySQL
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

maglix04

Quote from: Kindred on July 26, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
you have three choices
-- give the column a default (I'd suggest NULL) in mySQL

Thanks you, I have chosen this solution. In the smf_award table, in the filename and minifile column, I set the value NULL and now everything is ok. :)

Advertisement: