Member award mod

Started by bharat, December 01, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

I used to have a different account then and couldn't access it anymore. That's why decided to ask again if someone can help me.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The search is quite handy actually, just tried for the heck of it - Searched "award mod frame" and came up with this
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114701.msg3122673#msg3122673

Would this be something along the lines of what you were trying to find?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

maglix04

Hello everyone, for some time I installed on my forum the mod  Member Award  with which I am found it very well. Today, after a while 'time that I did not add awards, the moment in the control panel of the mod I try to add one by uploading the image of the prize, I get this error:
Field 'filename' doesn't have a default value
File: /membri/*******/Sources/AwardsSubs.php
Line: 395

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0.13. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

This is the error of the line indicated to me :

// Add in a new award
$smcFunc['db_insert']('replace', '{db_prefix}awards',
array(
'award_name' => 'string',
'description' => 'string',
'time_added' => 'int',
'id_category' => 'int',
'award_type' => 'int',
'award_trigger' => 'int',
'award_location' => 'int',
'award_requestable' => 'int',
'award_assignable' =>'int'
),
array(
$award_name,
$description,
$time_added,
$category,
$award_type,
$trigger,
$award_location,
$award_requestable,
$award_assignable
),
array('id_award')
);

Can you help me please solve the problem?
Sorry for my bad english.

Kindred

you have three choices
-- give the column a default (I'd suggest NULL) in mySQL
-- get your host to upgrade mySQL -- this was a known issue with certain versions of mySQL until they eventually fixed it.
-- if the mySQL is updated, have your host turn OFF "STRICT" mode for mySQL
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

maglix04

Quote from: Kindred on July 26, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
you have three choices
-- give the column a default (I'd suggest NULL) in mySQL

Thanks you, I have chosen this solution. In the smf_award table, in the filename and minifile column, I set the value NULL and now everything is ok. :)

Advertisement: