News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Theme and images not working on first load

Started by crashfirephoenix, December 01, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashfirephoenix

Hi,
I am on SMF 2.0.15 and have tried the repair tool but I am still experiencing an issue

When I load my site for the first time in any browser, the theme and images are not loading. As soon as I refresh, everything works. I see these errors on first load and they disappear after the refresh...but I don't find them to actually be helpful in my debugging. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am using the Reseller theme as my overall theme and attached my mods

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
(index):54 Uncaught ReferenceError: hs is not defined
    at (index):54
(index):101 Uncaught ReferenceError: sp_image_resize is not defined
    at (index):101

(index):481 Uncaught ReferenceError: lpObj is not defined
    at HTMLScriptElement.js.onload ((index):481)

Thank you

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Looks like you modified the definition of $scripturl to not include index.php - you need to put the index.php back in the URL.

lurkalot

Also noticed,

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/opensans/v6/cJZKeOuBrn4kERxqtaUH3T8E0i7KZn-EPnyo3HZu7kw.woff

digger

crashfirephoenix, disable "Remove index.php" option in Optimus mod settings. Or update this mod to the last version.

Kindred

You should never remove index.php...   doing so will cause all sorts of problems and has no actual benefit
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

crashfirephoenix

crashfirephoenix

Quote from: lurkalot on December 02, 2017, 08:04:27 AM
Also noticed,

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/opensans/v6/cJZKeOuBrn4kERxqtaUH3T8E0i7KZn-EPnyo3HZu7kw.woff

this is being pulled from the bootstrap.css from my theme. I have updated the file, cleared my browser and the site's cache, but it's not updating. Any ideas?

Advertisement: