News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Errors using Default Theme

Started by anidea, December 03, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anidea

Hi!  I'm hoping someone can (and is willing) to help me for a sec.

I got tired of all the errors using custom templates and switched back to the basic template that comes with the forum (default theme - curve).  But I'm still getting errors.  They look like this:

8: Undefined index: href
File: /home/public/smf/Themes/default/index.template.php
Line: 423

8: Undefined index: title
File: /home/public/smf/Themes/default/index.template.php
Line: 426

Is this something I can solve?  Or someone can help me solve?  Or am I just going to always have these errors?

Thanks  :)

Kindred

It is almost certainly an error due to a mod which added something to the main menu but is not fully defined
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

anidea

Thanks!  :)  I was thinking that maybe it was something that didn't work properly after upgrade that didn't install properly...

Lines 410 to 427.  There doesn't seem to be anything there...?

// Show the menu up top. Something like [home] [help] [profile] [logout]...
function template_menu()
{
global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $txt;

echo '
<div id="main_menu">
<ul class="dropmenu" id="menu_nav">';

foreach ($context['menu_buttons'] as $act => $button)
{
echo '
<li id="button_', $act, '">
<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', 'firstlevel" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '>
<span class="responsive_menu ', $act, '"></span>

<span class="', isset($button['is_last']) ? 'last ' : '', 'firstlevel">', $button['title'], '</span>
</a>';

anidea

Nevermind.  Figured it out.  Thanks again :)

Kindred

Yes, the issue is not in the template portion that displays the menu but in the data that feeds the menu.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Doribar

I have the same issue. What was the fix?

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on December 03, 2017, 11:47:59 PM
It is almost certainly an error due to a mod which added something to the main menu but is not fully defined
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: