News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Space between boards?

Started by MarkoKg, December 04, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkoKg

Hello there.

I'd like to add extra padding between boards, not really sure how to handle that best? I tried using css but as the boardIndex is actually a table, I can't seem to add padding to it. Any suggestions?

Gwenwyfar

See if border-spacing: 0 10px on the table element does what you're after. May not work very well depending on your sub-board display settings, but is the easiest method.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

-Rock Lee-

It is always to look for the value by playing a little with the inspect element (some themes vary) but generally there is to modify some margin of the css or padding to achieve the desired.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Gwenwyfar

Inspect element is very useful indeed :) This case is a little more complicated though, tables have no internal margins and padding may not do what he needs if there are any borders/backgrounds involved.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

-Rock Lee-

Generally I always edit it that way it did not give me major problems just that it varies from theme to theme as it has to be applied since it can be affected many areas but it is necessary to directly edit the php to apply the separation itself ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Advertisement: