News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

file size limit

Started by micky_2556, December 07, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky_2556

hello
i installed smf forum and install avea media galler ( i have an old version )

every thing is ok

but when i try to ubload any file it give me size limt to 1904 m per file

and i want to upload larger file like  7 GB Ber file but i can't do that

my php.ini sitting is set to 12 GB for max file upload
and 12 Gb for max post size

and smf give me max file size to 1904 M per file

Notice:-
i have my own server  and my own operation i have control every thing in server

Steve

Aeva Gallery is EOL and really should not be used. Any reason you don't want to use a more up-to-date media mod?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Jailer

You will likely have to set the file upload limit in your server as well. With nginx it's the client_max_body_size setting. I'm not familiar with Apache to know what the setting would be for it.

micky_2556

Quote from: Steve on December 07, 2017, 06:17:49 PM
Aeva Gallery is EOL and really should not be used. Any reason you don't want to use a more up-to-date media mod?

the reason that make me use avea media that i can upload mass upload on it and i can categroise what i upload and i can upload photo and audio and video and any extention that i want to upload i can upload iso file rar or zip file and documentation file like pdf, word, excel, powerpoint i can't find any other mode do that

micky_2556

Quote from: Jailer on December 07, 2017, 06:27:47 PM
You will likely have to set the file upload limit in your server as well. With nginx it's the client_max_body_size setting. I'm not familiar with Apache to know what the setting would be for it.

in Apache i can upload file size to 10 gb in one file but it on other script but here in smf avea media i can upload just 1904. and i set max file size to 12 gb

i will try nginx and tell you thanks alot

Arantor

Try the one attached in this post: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525210.msg3921971#msg3921971

It doesn't care what file size Apache or PHP are set to, it splits the file up into chunks and sends it that way. Also does bulk upload.

micky_2556

Quote from: Arantor on December 08, 2017, 03:05:47 AM
Try the one attached in this post: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525210.msg3921971#msg3921971

It doesn't care what file size Apache or PHP are set to, it splits the file up into chunks and sends it that way. Also does bulk upload.

i try this mod and it's awesome but i try to upload file with 3.8 gb size and i upload it and it's ok and uploaded but when i go to see the file it give me 2 gb size and i can downlaod 2 gb file size and the file do't open at end  bucouse the difrant  size

Arantor

2GB? What server are you using? What version of PHP?

micky_2556

Quote from: Arantor on December 08, 2017, 04:32:57 AM
2GB? What server are you using? What version of PHP?

i use my own server i have all hardware with centos operation system and apache 2 

Arantor

What version of PHP specifically? 32 or 64 bit? (I ask because it appears to be directly relevant to your problem.)

Advertisement: