News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Log on problem w/ 14 more...

Started by sturmkatze, December 10, 2017, 04:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sturmkatze

So, br360 said I should start a new topic. I tried to add the code suggested to make my forum sites work again. It did on one of them, but... certainly not this one: http://www.legioix.org/index.php Here is the code I added in the <form> area, but it didn't work. I'll attach the index.template (w/ out the code added)

<input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

This stuff is frustrating... >:(

Sir Osis of Liver

The index.template.php you posted is from Curve, where's the file from the theme you're using?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

sturmkatze

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on December 10, 2017, 05:02:43 PM
The index.template.php you posted is from Curve, where's the file from the theme you're using?

I'm pretty sure, I just modded curve. I could be wrong, but I usually just change the colours on the default or whatever. That way I have had less problems.

Sir Osis of Liver

The file you posted is unmodified Curve template, the login code is correct.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

sturmkatze

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on December 10, 2017, 05:25:38 PM
The file you posted is unmodified Curve template, the login code is correct.

When I say "mod" I mean that I just change the colours, etc. I COULD be wrong as to the theme it is under, but I don't think so. Anyway, I can't get in to look.

sturmkatze

Oh good Lord. I feel like an ass. I started looking at code view of site and realized I was uploading to the wrong theme  >:( Got it. Duh!

Advertisement: