Typing and verification method help

Started by sonexay, December 11, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonexay

Does any one can help me about this,

I want to know what is mod of in red cycle area i'd mark in this picture. i wan to add to my website don't want to use bbcode which is not comfortable to use

and another one what the mod name of Verification check box in red cycle

I'm using smf ver.2.0.15

br360

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking in the first pic. If you are looking to have what is in that image, you can enable that in your admin section.

Admin » Posts and Topics » Bulletin Board Code

I know you said you don't want to use bbc code, but that's how you enable what you are looking for (if I am understanding what you want correctly)

The second image appears to be this mod- http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1044

sonexay

I'd checked the all box in Bullet codein but the result is still the same. No tool above the topic .

sonexay

I need to have tool above the message box as this picture

Kindred

What tool?

Are you saying that the button do not appear on your site?
If so, then you probably have a JavaScript error/conflict
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sonexay

Yes, no botton apear. does it might becuz of them i'd been using?

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin -> Current Theme -> Theme Settings -> Show BBC Buttons on Posting and PM Send Pages

Is it checked?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

sonexay

Yes, it's checked.  How ever i'd try using other theme even Core theme but result also the same.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Is this still an issue? If it is, what mods do you have installed?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

sonexay

Yes, the issue is still there
this is mod i have installed

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Could you give a link to your forum? It could be something simple in your code that is playing tricks on you.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

sonexay

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

First of all, run repair_settings and see that your theme urls and paths are correct and working.
I see a couple of references to localhost ( 127.0.0.1 ) in your source code - that can not work.

What is repair_settings.php?

When you've done that, let us know and we'll continue from there.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: