News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

About themes I had upload

Started by oceans11, December 12, 2017, 08:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oceans11

Hello,

In november 24 I had upload 2 new themes to SMF directory called "Blue-Ocean" and "Red-Alert" and they are still not approved, I am writting this post because I had notice that a theme called "Startaza" uploaded on "December 7" has already been approved. So, I would like to know what is going on.

Thanks!

Gwenwyfar

Hi!

Startaza's last update was on December 7, but it was not uploaded in that date.

That said, we apologize for the delay. Themes for 2.1 are also temporarily on hold for approval, but that should be resolved soon :)

"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

oceans11

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 12, 2017, 08:51:42 AM
Hi!

Startaza's last update was on December 7, but it was not uploaded in that date.

That said, we apologize for the delay. Themes for 2.1 are also temporarily on hold for approval, but that should be resolved soon :)

Hello Gwenwyfar,

Ah ok so, was updated December 7 not uploaded, sorry since on my themes said the same I thought was the same since he got really little downloads on his theme like sixty something, so, themes are on hold, can you let me know how long you think this would take? just to have an idea and for me to be reviewing it, thanks for taking the time to let me know what is going on  :)

Gwenwyfar

No problem :)

Your themes should be coming up soon in the queue (within the next few weeks or so).

oceans11

Hello again Gwenwyfar,

First of all Happy New Year! and second I wanted to ask you  if there is a way for me to see queue so, I can follow it.

Thanks again!!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

oceans11

Quote from: Kindred on January 02, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
No, sorry...

Hello Kindred,

First of all thanks for the fast reply, just one last question please:

Is there a way for me to know how long is going to take? At least to have an idea since I upload them over a month now.

Thanks

Arantor

Unfortunately there's no way to know how long reviews take.

I'm in a similar position: I posted a mod on 19th December to help deal with the 2.0.14/2.0.15 login issue but no reply yet...

oceans11

Ok so, just need to wait but, what usually takes?

Thanks!

Arantor

A month isn't unusual, I gather.

Kindred

It's the holidays, we are volunteers, and, as always, we are short staffed, especially in the customizers group...   so, no guarantee on when, but it WILL get looked at.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

one customiser that knows about themes can have that effect :P
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Arantor

It's the holidays when people often have a bit more time available...?

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: Arantor on January 03, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
It's the holidays when people often have a bit more time available...?
I think there's two kinds of people during the holidays: The ones who have more time, and the ones who have less. Speaking for myself, I'm of the latter, as it might be the case with the rest of the cust team.

But for the months ahead, hopefully a month wait will be more unusual, at least for themes ;)

Kindred

I have significantly LESS time available online during the holidays. :P

too many offline things to get done
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: