News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[FREE] Want a lil help

Started by RakiT, December 16, 2017, 03:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RakiT

Hey I'm new in smf forums and a created my own forums.
What I want is downloading shoutbox and staff list for it.
I mean visit this forums elg-clan.net/old [nofollow] here like those options "Forum" "Home" "Staff" etc etc I want like that if someone can help me ?

Sir Osis of Liver

Search Modifications for 'staff' and 'shoutbox'.  Make sure the mods are compatible with the SMF version you're running.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

RakiT

Can I get the direct link please ?

lurkalot

RakiT

hey listen , I want that Staff and Forums option with these "Home" "Profile" etc
I want direct links of them please
my forums reg-clan.web1337.net [nofollow]

Arantor

There are multiple options for doing this, which s why there was no direct link, but how you can find not only those addons but likely others you might want.

RakiT

Thanks for the help you all!
I got all things
Stay blessed!

EDIT: Nvm about these
https://imgur.com/a/2OmLu [nofollow]
How can I edit that title to something else? I tried title change In Server Settings but nothing happened.
No.2 - Can I please get a link to these all colors ? Like those blocks their Green ones....
I want its all colors like orange, blue, red, light blue, magenta etc all colors

Sir Osis of Liver

The title is an image, it's called in index.template.php, look for 'logo'.  You would have to replace it with your own image.  The block images are set in Admin -> Membergroups -> Edit Membergroup -> Star image filename.  Again, you would have to replace the images with your own.

- R. Waters

RakiT

I dont understand by replacing with my own images . I would have to create a new one myself and then put it in ftp with others and then it would work ?
And my laGusta theme have this logo code
<div id="mainbody" class="pngbg2">
   <div class="wrapper">
      <div id="header">
         <h1 id="logo">
            <a class="pngbg2" href="'.$scripturl.'">' . $context['forum_name'] . '</a>
         </h1>
      </div>

How to remove that laGusta logo or add my own one ?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: RakiT on December 18, 2017, 06:09:14 AM
I dont understand by replacing with my own images . I would have to create a new one myself and then put it in ftp with others and then it would work ?
Yes. Add the image in the files, and then use it's filename in the membergroup's "star image" filename.

As for modifying a theme, you would be best off asking from that theme's author. Some themes have an inbuilt option for that, and some require code changes or images replaced on your server.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

RakiT

ok can anyone tell me how to create logo code ? of my logo i'll put

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You can just replace the image it now uses, or edit the code you pasted above. Specifics will be up to the theme, and your preference.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

RakiT

<h1 id="logo">
         </h1>
This is the code Idk how can I change it to my image in themes/laGusta/images/myimage
what to change in it ?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

This part

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

RakiT

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on December 22, 2017, 12:32:24 PM
This part

what's the thing in it I can change ?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The whole row I believe, but how it actually works - depends on the theme. You would be best off asking the theme author, or experimenting :)
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

RakiT

Aight, but that star problem, I made simple white screen with purple color in it and named it test1
Uploaded it in themes/laGusta/images/test1 and when I put its name test1 in my edit member groups start, it don't shows

EDIT: SOLVED!
Experimenting on this title now cuz author never replies me hhh.....
THANKS ALL!

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin -> Current Theme -> Theme Settings -> Logo image URL

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: RakiT on December 22, 2017, 12:43:43 PM
EDIT: SOLVED!
Experimenting on this title now cuz author never replies me hhh.....
THANKS ALL!
Glad to hear! :)
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

RakiT

Ok experimentation made me succeed! I am able to change logo now

Advertisement: