News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Vision

Started by Snrj, December 18, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snrj

Link to the theme

smf 2.1 beta 3 Theme
Boardindex and Messageindex user avatar 
Boardindex 3  divbox (Current theme edit)
Global 2 divbox (Current theme edit)
örnek resimler
Home

Messageindex

Topic

current theme

-Rock Lee-

The topic of the profiles when publishing does not finish me closing but I guess it will be getting used to ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Bigguy

Nice lookin theme. Good job.

Bigguy

I can't edit my last post so I will post again. I got this to install on beta4 and so far no errors that I can see. Looks good.

Bigguy

Is there any fix for this. Please see the screen shot. I think the spiders part of who's online is a bit messed up.

Bigguy

Don't worry about this I fixed it myself.

Snrj

late reply
sorry
BoardIndex.template.php find
if (!empty($context['num_spiders']))
$bracketList[] = comma_format($context['num_spiders']) . ' ' . ($context['num_spiders'] == 1 ? $txt['spider'] : $txt['spiders']);
if (!empty($context['num_users_hidden']))
$bracketList[] = comma_format($context['num_users_hidden']) . ' ' . ($context['num_spiders'] == 1 ? $txt['hidden'] : $txt['hidden_s']);

replace
if (!empty($context['num_spiders']))
$bracketList[] =($context['num_spiders'] == 1 ? $txt['spider'] : $txt['spiders']). '<span class="floatright"> ' . comma_format($context['num_spiders']). '</span> ' ;
if (!empty($context['num_users_hidden']))
$bracketList[] = ($context['num_spiders'] == 1 ? $txt['hidden'] : $txt['hidden_s']) . '<span class="floatright">  ' . comma_format($context['num_users_hidden']). '</span> ' ;

Bigguy

Thanks. I did get that fixed and the footer was not aligned. The time taken to create page was off a bit. Plus with a bit of help I was able to solve my avatar problem. The theme did not like me using 100x100 for avatars. Thanks for your reply. :)

Bigguy

Hello I have been trying to move the divbox up above the navigate_section. What file would I look in or better yet what file and what code in that file, lol. :)

Snrj

BoardIndex.template.php 
vision_divbox();
function vision_divbox()
{
global $settings;
if (!empty($settings['vision_divbox']))
{
echo'
<div class="divbox">';
if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox1']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox1_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title1'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title1'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox1'].'
</div>';

if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox2']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox2_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title2'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title2'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox2'].'
</div>';

if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox3']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox3_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title3'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title3'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox3'].'
</div>';
echo'
</div>';
}
}

Bigguy

I thought it was in the boardindex.template file. It's been awhile since I edited code so I am having a few issues. I hope I can get it moved. If not I will be back to ask how, lol. I'll give it a shot, thank you. :)

Snrj

find and delete boardindex.template top codes
and

index.template.php
find
global_vision_divbox();
replace
global_vision_divbox();
vision_divbox();

find
function global_vision_divbox()
{
global $settings;
echo'
',!empty($settings['global_vision_divbox1'])?'<div class="gdivbox divbox-'.$settings['global_vision_divbox1_color'].'"> '.$settings['global_vision_divbox1'].'</div><br>':'','
',!empty($settings['global_vision_divbox2'])?'<div class="gdivbox divbox-'.$settings['global_vision_divbox2_color'].'"> '.$settings['global_vision_divbox2'].'</div>':'','
';
}

replace
function global_vision_divbox()
{
global $settings;
echo'
',!empty($settings['global_vision_divbox1'])?'<div class="gdivbox divbox-'.$settings['global_vision_divbox1_color'].'"> '.$settings['global_vision_divbox1'].'</div><br>':'','
',!empty($settings['global_vision_divbox2'])?'<div class="gdivbox divbox-'.$settings['global_vision_divbox2_color'].'"> '.$settings['global_vision_divbox2'].'</div>':'','
';
}
function vision_divbox()
{
global $settings;
if (!empty($settings['vision_divbox']))
{
echo'
<div class="divbox">';
if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox1']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox1_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title1'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title1'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox1'].'
</div>';

if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox2']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox2_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title2'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title2'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox2'].'
</div>';

if(!empty($settings['vision_divbox3']))
echo'<div class="divboxkutu divbox-'.$settings['vision_divbox3_color'].'">
',!empty($settings['vision_title3'])?'<h2 class="divboxtitlebg">'.$settings['vision_title3'].'</h2>':'','
'.$settings['vision_divbox3'].'
</div>';
echo'
</div>';
}
}

Bigguy

That was almost it...unless I did something wrong.

Bigguy

Got it. I put this:

global_vision_divbox();
                vision_divbox();

Just above this:

// The main content should go here.

Thank you so much sir. It works great and looks awesome.

joehark

I installed it on 2.0.15 and that got me a blank white screen. I was able to revert back to the Core theme.

Is there any support available from the Theme author?

Thank you

Bigguy

This is a SMF 2.1 beta theme. I doubt it is going to work very well on 2.0.x

joehark

my bad - thanks for the clarification. I tried it because it was the only clean looking theme I could find. I've gone through those on the SMF list but did not see any as clean as Vision. if you know of one that works w 20.0.15, please share.

Anyway, thanks.

Bigguy

Do a google search for SMF themes. Your bound to come up with a few sites that offer what you want if you can't find it here. :)

Advertisement: