Removing the Linktree from Login

Started by Ilkharnos, December 19, 2017, 02:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilkharnos

Hi,

I would like to remove the linktree in SMF's "Login" page. Its presence creates an unnecessary gap at the top. Is it possible to do it without removing the linktrees in the forum? (We use them when navigating inside the forum).

Thank you in advance.

richardwbb

Maybe if you post a link of this gap you mention, wouldn't that be possible to solve with css. Also if this gap is visible in the generated html everywhere on your forum but showing on screen @ login page then this all would  be a  better solution.

if you really must do what you have asked, the only way I know is php coding and not a clean.solution and I don't know about your php skills. mine... are... slow...
If my post in this topic looks ambiguous to you, then I'm with Murphy's law and General Stupidity. In other words, trial and error.

Ilkharnos

https://karamigfer.com/index.php?action=login

Look at the lefternmost side of the forum body. You will see "Giriş" (Login) as a linktree. I find it unnecessary to have it in the login page. I know that it occupies a horizontal line, and it creates an unnecessary gap in addition to the one which is already there.

I know this is a minor concern but it still disturbs me.

Sir Osis of Liver

Don't recognize the theme.  Attach your index.template.php.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Ilkharnos

It was "Darkbreak" theme 7-8 years ago. I have been modifying it since then. I think it eventually became my own theme.

Sir Osis of Liver

// Show the navigation tree.
if (!$context['current_action'] == 'login')
theme_linktree();

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Ilkharnos

Worked perfectly. Thank you very much! I am grateful.

Advertisement: