index.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php

Started by oroedel, December 24, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oroedel

updated from 2.0.14 to 2.0.15 and all index.XXX-utf8.php are marked as outdated.
Downloaded the 2.0.15 language package and uploaded only the index.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php, but it is 2.0.12 and smf wants 2.0.14????
The other languages have the same issue.

Dzonny

There were no changes in language strings from 2.0.14 to 2.0.15 version, so no need to worry there really.

oroedel

ok, but they are on 2.0.10 on my system, and the files on smf dowload section are 2.0.12 and smf wants 2.0.14??????
I can simply copy the latest index.XXX-utf8.php via ftp??? Or how is the best way?

oroedel

look at this. and why is package version 2.0.14???

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If everything works, I wouldn't really worry about language file versions much. If you want, you CAN update them manually by downloading the latest language packs and overwriting the old language files, but then you would lose any manual edits possibly done to them.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: