News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

"Ratings System" instead of a Like system

Started by kittonium, December 27, 2017, 01:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittonium

https://xenforo.com/community/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimgkk.com%2Fi%2F-2gp.gif&hash=55f4116304ffa67a0bf28b0144a47f2d

this seems amazing, i wish the new SMF had this instead of a simple Like system

pic incase the gif is failing to load or something:

br360

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Fun fact, if I had had my way, it would have been this. But it was deemed overkill at the time.

kittonium

Quote from: Arantor on December 27, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
Fun fact, if I had had my way, it would have been this. But it was deemed overkill at the time.

you should stand up 4 your self and do it, the smf overlords cannot control u like this

Arantor

Hahahaha... I used to literally be part of the development team, as in one of the overlords. I even agreed at the time that it was overkill, but this was 4 years ago before Facebook did it.

SaltedWeb

Forward thinking and didn't even know it at the time Arantor.

Lol so when Edison was developing the DC current you would have been in Teslas shop in another life.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Arantor

Only because you think you deserve everything for free.

kittonium

Arantor

That's a fantastic life policy. Unfortunately the people who make some of these things also like to do things like eat occasionally.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: