News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Event Registration

Started by thunderchld, December 29, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderchld

Hello!

I am sorry if this is the wrong spot for these.  I'm looking for a way to do Event Registration.  Things I am looking for:

1. Person can fill out form with questions, reserve a space and choose a meal

2. They can see what they submitted (but no submission from anyone else is visible)

3. The reserved spot is removed the list so nobody else can take it.

I've looked for a mod but I do not think I'm searching for the right thing.   Right now we have a custom form go to a private board. We then have to manually go update the custom form to remove the reserved spots. Users forget what they have selected as they cannot see it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

thunderchld

I did, and I downloaded to my test form.  I did not see way to add to it.  (E.g.  Food choice, bed spot, etc).  Though I did like the payment thing and need to investigate that more.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I haven't tried that mod, but remembered seeing it and thought it does much of what you wanted. I'm not sure how it would work, but thought of the option that selections like that could be given as comments during the registration.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

thunderchld

Thank you for the suggestion. I have been looking into it tonight, and I think it captures about half of what I need, but not the rest. I'm looking to see if I can do something with them together.

Also, thank you for moving this to Mod Request.:D

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: thunderchld on December 30, 2017, 11:40:18 AM
Also, thank you for moving this to Mod Request.:D
I think we have Irisado to thank for that :)
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: