News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum Style broken!

Started by MaLeTut, December 29, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaLeTut

Hello everybody,
I have a big problem ...
If I want to install the version: 2.0.15, the forum after the installation always looks like this:

I have tried it for many hours with different ways.
The beta works fine, but there are as good as no themes.

Websitelink: hxxp:devcorpstudios.de/flforum [nonactive]

Hope you can help me!
In love Mo.

Kindred

Get and run repair_settings.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MaLeTut

Already tried a Million times, retried now... Still, that problem!  :-\

No errors...

Kindred

Your theme settings are not correct. That is, invariably, the problem when the forum looks like that
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MaLeTut

Well, I have not changed anything. I can not even enter the forum ... (Or just like that)  ???

MaLeTut

I changed that core to default and now its working.... hmmm

but core is there:

Shambles

Looks like you'd set your forum default theme to be "core" not "Curve", hence changing the settings for "core" now work.

Gwenwyfar

Have you checked every recommended option in repair_settings.php ? This includes some related to queryless URL at the top.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Kindred

the default theme MUST be "default"

that does not mean that the default theme is USED for every user -- that is a separate setting...  but the default theme must always  be present and in the default directory - otherwise things will fail in spectacular ways
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: