News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Is it possible to completely stop Boards collapsing?

Started by Dwev, December 31, 2017, 04:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwev

On our site we removed a lot of the options for things to collapse, the design didn't allow for it.

But the titles of the Boards still allow for them to collapse, and I'd like to get rid of that as well.
Is there a setting somewhere that I've missed, or is there another (easy?) way to accomplish this?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The categories have a setting to allow/disallow collapsing.

Admin -> Forum -> Boards -> Modify Boards -> (select a category) -> Modify -> Collapsible ( Checkbox setting )
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Dwev

@ Aleksi: thanks that did the trick!

I had been in the child boards, looking for this setting, but stupidly didn't look in the settings for the main boards.

Guess my wires were temporarily crossed...    ;)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: