News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problem with ?

Started by Balsa., January 01, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsa.

This way, I did the forum as a startup but with the same database, and all the top, I took the same language with that uftp8 nzm. And when do I enter this character (dice) when I send it? , and when 3 cubes in a row appeared to me, they smiled, and while the backup was normal, they saw the cubes

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I am sorry but I am having a little difficulty understanding everything you just said - But I am guessing you are having problems with character sets, after moving your database?

Perhaps see this article UTF-8 Readme
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Balsa.

I am sorry, i don't from english, but i use google translate  O:)
Thank you, know i try it

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If there is a suitable local language board in Language Specific Support you may get better assistance in there.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: