News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mod tidy Child Boards

Started by Balsa., January 05, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsa.

i have a zone99_20rc5 forum theme.
When I installed Tidy Child Boards, it was said that everything was installed well, but when I clicked home page I could not get it out

Kindred

support for specific mods should be requested in the support topic dedicated to that specific mod....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Balsa.

Arantor

First of all, what version did you download? Second, I don't understand "I could not get it out", what did it do or not do that it was supposed to?

Sir Osis of Liver

That's a nice mod, it should be used here.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Balsa.

I install 2.0 mod
I could not get it out = page can't load (error 500) do you understand

Arantor

What do you mean the 2.0 version? There are two versions of the tidy child board mod for SMF 2.0 - they are on the mod page as 1.4.1 and 2.0, and it matters which you installed.

It also matters what version of SMF you're using, which if you're using an RC5 theme is going to have some serious issues if you're using SMF 2.0.15. And if you're still using RC5, you're 16 versions behind anyway.

Steve

As Kindred said:

Quote from: Kindred on January 05, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
support for specific mods should be requested in the support topic dedicated to that specific mod....

click here

Locking.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: