News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Autocomplete issue

Started by silber112, January 02, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silber112

I just moved my forum to another host. But now I am getting issues with the autocomplete

Example:
Before when i was about to write a PM i just had to writte a few letter or a name and the system told me a user name

Another example is when i am about to add a user to a user group, before I had to writte just us and the system showed a box with the complete name: userX

I think this issue is generating other issues with my mods like the awards that isnt letting me to assing a award

You must select a member and/or award in order to continue!

I use 2.0.15 with https. Thanks in advance  ;)

Kindred

So you moved your forum...   did you run repair-settings.php, twice and reset all of the forum URLs and paths to match your new host?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

silber112

Yes.. I just did a fresh install of SMF and I have the same issues:

- Fresh SMF 2.0.15
- CHMOD 777 to all files
Forum version: SMF 2.0.15 (more detailed)
GD version: 2.2.5
Database Server: MariaDB
MySQL version: 5.5.56-MariaDB
PHP: 5.6.32
Server version: nginx/1.12.2

I cant install mods:
You cannot download or install new packages because the Packages directory or one of the files in it are not writable!

I cant acces to the simplemachines news: You are unable to connect to simplemachines.org's latest news file.

And autocomplete doesnt work...

The issue has to be some server configuration. Is there any specific set up you need?
-> My vps has installed centos 7 nginx php-fpm + iptables + fail2ban..

Illori

since you made a new topic out of this, i am locking this one.

Advertisement: