GamesBoard

Started by Snrj, January 04, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snrj

-Rock Lee-

I'm going to prove it works and I'll comment on any problem...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

kohai

Unfortunately the Theme is not working on SMF 2.1.15. When loaded blank sceeen is loading.

-Rock Lee-

It's a theme for 2.1 beta 3 and it does not work with the 2.0 branch, that's why it gives you problems.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

GigaWatt

Hmmm... I like this theme :). Are there any plans to port it to 2.0?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Snrj

GigaWatt

OK, thanks for the info ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Deaks

seems you have some broken images, from thumbnail it looks good.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

SD-X

Quote from: BryanD on January 18, 2019, 05:30:01 AM
seems you have some broken images, from thumbnail it looks good.
Yes, there are a few bugs in the theme here and there, (which is understandable considering it was built on a beta version of SMF). With enough determination, they can all be fixed, however. So far I've eliminated all of the ones in my copy with the exception of a few I've yet to find the cause of. Overall it is a pretty decent theme. I'm hoping it will be updated to SMF 2.1 RC1 very soon.

Advertisement: