News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Delete inactive members

Started by yuptalk, June 28, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuptalk

What's the easiest way to delete members who registered before a certain date AND never wrote a post?

I've installed purge inactive members but I'm a bit afraid to use it because it doesn't show the list of members prior to deleting them.

I've also looked into the database via phpmyadmin but the date is in the 10 integer format and I don't know how to apply a "before 2015/01/01" filter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Suki

I have a mod that does show the list of members to delete prior to actually delete them, in fact you need to manually select each member. https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3849
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin -> Forum Maintenance -> Members -> Remove Inactive Members

https://www.epochconverter.com/
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: yuptalk on June 28, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
What's the easiest way to delete members who registered before a certain date AND never wrote a post?
To me, it's been easy enough to do this from the member list directly. Takes a bit of time, but works ok.

In admin, search for members with 0 posts, and date registered (OR last online, depending on what you need) <= than any set time you want. Then just delete them page by page.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: